Walk in the footsteps of Gaudi and Picasso, taste fine wines and tapas, and witness the white-washed villages that bring Spain to life. This comprehensive Premium journey from Barcelona to Madrid is a delight for the senses – see flamenco in Seville, taste paella in Valencia, feel the history of the Alhambra in Granada and discover the hidden corners of Cordoba. Let Spain’s eclectic architecture, revered cuisine and vibrant soul enchant you.
- Barcelona - Welcome Dinner at Local Restaurant
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Barcelona - Market Visit & Produce Tasting
- Barcelona - Walking Tour with Local Guide
- Lake Albufera - Boat Tour & Barraca Visit
- Valencia - Paella Lunch
- Elche - Palmeral Visit
- Granada - Exclusive Guided Alhambra Night Visit
- Andalucia - Olive Oil Mill Visit & Tasting
- Seville - Alcazar Visit
- Seville - Walking Tour with Local Guide
- Seville - Evening Flamenco Show
- Cordoba - Walking Tour of the Mezquita & Cordoba City with Local Guide
- Toledo - Marzipan Tasting
- Toledo - Day Trip
- Explore the wonders of Barcelona and the medieval streets of the Gothic Quarter, home to the city's impressive cathedral and La Boqueria market
- See the enchanting Alhambra Palace in Granada by night with an expert guide. Avoid the crowds as you receive special insight into the complex’s fascinating history.
- Taste the best of Spanish cuisine when you tour the markets of Barcelona, sample olive oil at a family-run farm in Andalucia and try delicious marzipan in Toledo.
- Explore the tranquil Albufera Lake by boat and learn how fishermen and rice growers ply their trade here. Visit the island of El Palmar and discover its typical 'barraca' houses.
- Spend two nights in a converted 18th-century mansion for your feature stay in Seville. From antique furnishings to first-class service and an unbeatable location, this family-run hotel is sure to delight.
- Adventure and Active
Our leaders are born and raised in-count ...