As autumn arrives, admire the fiery foliage flames of New England on your fall tour from Beantown to the rocky headlands of Maine. Scenic drives along Kancamagus Highway, ice-cream tastings and insight into the nature of this beautiful corner of the U.S. is the best way to spend this season.
- 1 Welcome Reception (WR)
- 8 Breakfast (B)
- 1 Lunch (L)
- 1 Dinner (D)
- 1 Farewell Dinner (FD)
- Boston: Boston's colonial past comes to life as you uncover portions of the Freedom Trail, a 2.5-mile-long path that encompasses locations significant to the history of the United States. Largely marked with brick, it winds from Boston Common in downtown through the North End to the Bunker Hill Monument. Later stops at Lexington and Concord introduce you to the site where the opening shot of the Revolutionary War was fired.
- Quechee: Watch craftsmen create the delicate glassware that has made Simon Pearce glass factory famous, delving into the art and science of glassblowing.
- North Conway: Join a guided hike to Diana's Baths - a series of small waterfalls located in the southeastern corner of the town of Bartlett, New Hampshire, near the village of North Conway in the White Mountains of New Hampshire, United States. This historic site is within the White Mountain National Forest.
- Acadia National Park: Visit Acadia National Park, the first National Park established East of the Mississippi.
- : Explore Boston with a Local Specialist
- : Visit Woodstock, Acadia National Park and Lexington Green and Concord Minute Man National Historical Park North Bridge
- : View Mount Washington
- : Scenic Drive along the Mohawk Trail, Kancamagus Highway
- North Conway: Head to North Conway, where you'll learn about the local flora and fauna with a?Local Specialist for an ecological look at autumn in the North Woods.
- Bar Harbor: Join a Local Specialist for insights into lobster fishing and tonight, we'll savor a traditional New England lobster dinner.
- : An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- : Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- : All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- : All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- : Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- : Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- : Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- : All transport and transfers shown
- : Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- : Optional Experiences and free time
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- All transport and transfers shown
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Optional Experiences and free time
Dream holidays without the stress of the 'what ifs', is what we do. We design our tours so you can experience the world differently. You'll get the personal service, attention to detail and ease you're looking for, while enjoying the unmissable experiences you've always dreamed of. Discover why Trafalgar tours have been trusted by 5 million guests and are proud to deliver the very best tours that you'll cherish for ye ...
|1||Welcome to Boston|
|2||Take a Historical Drive Through New England Dive Into Culture|
|3||Uncover the Craftmanship of Vermont Connect with Locals|
|4||Discover Charming Stowe and Northern Vermont|
|5||Embrace Autumn Hues in North Conway|
|6||Savour the Flavours of Bar Harbor|
|7||Trek Through Colourful Acadia National Park Dive Into Culture|
|8||Take a Panoramic Drive Along the Marine Coast Dive Into Culture|
|9||Back to Boston and Beyond|